My mom she dreams big. She is visiting this week and we are laughing and talking and drinking coffee and laughing some more and learning to knit and spilling over a little at church because of grace and still laughing and yes, talking about dreams. We are not talking "make much of me" dreams; rather these dreams are those that help a community and could reach and teach people about Christ while teaching teaching them about this physical world too. It is infectious. You could say that I love and admire her a little more than a lot. She is a living, breathing testimony of God's goodness and grace.
Those hands. I do love to see them working with this oldest of mine. I'm so thankful she's taking the time to come see us. I am blessed to call her Mother.
701. Journey mercies: a girl, a couple bags filled with goodies, who brought the sunshine with her from North Carolina
702. prayers answered for another's salvation....PTL!
703. warm days
704. beautiful Sugar Loaf Mountain
705. that boy super excited about being a Cubbie
706. surprise gifts
707. pumpkin spice creamer
708. boys stacking blocks
709. thrift shops
710. one girl: learning to knit