This year the kids helped me put together some games for an end of year par-tay. But first we decided an end of year photo is a must. Here is to our future veterinarian and firefighter...Lord willing...
Koen, of course, was upset (just a little) that he did not have a sign. I love you Koen boy.
There was a lot of chalk smashing and drawing and that helped Koen feel better.
More Balloon throwing.
Some finger paint. Found this idea at this sweet blog.
And why not just chalk paint while we're at it??!! Also found at Our Family for His Glory
There are very few "lasts" that we look forward to. Especially being a military family, but this last day of school was bright, fun, and filled with friends and water balloons...what could be better? God's goodness, even in the small, is just so wonderfully overwhelming!
605. cleaning through the grime of the front porch and the not so little hands that helped
606. pulling weeds, oh how I loath this...maybe because of the reminder of those weeds in my life that need to be pulled
607. spider plants and the sweet friend who gave them to us
608. watching grace be poured out upon a friend and her not seeing me notice: learning so much
609. swimming pools, wet swim suits, hamburgers and broccoli salad
610. Shawn: you, my dear are a blessing teaching me about what's true in life
611. bearing up under the hurt and pain another is feeling...thanks for trusting and sharing, friend
612. still so excited about what God is teaching me in Philippians
613. this Love of mine, who is growing and changing...sometimes painfully and still thankful most of the time :)
614. all that we have learned this year about Who Jesus is: the light, bread of life, our rock, true water, the Way, Immanuel...God with us, the vine, the head of the body (the church), the lamb, king of Kings and lord of Lords, the Son of Man, the good shepherd, the resurrection and the life, the Word, and the Alpha and Omega
615. the country that I live in, though not perfect or getting perfect, but still thankful for our many freedoms