This girl. She's growing. The girl who grew inside me when I was just a girl. She is becoming her own. I see it. I see Christ richly dwelling inside her. I see the battle. I see the heartache. I see the triumph....though they have seemed to be few and far between as of late. She loves deeply. She feels deeply. She wounds deeply. And I'm almost sorry to say that she is more like me then I would ever want to admit. She is fiery and passionate. She takes things personally, and overanalyses. She has a hard time loving those close to her sometimes, yet loves and sacrifices and cares. This girl: She. Is. Lovely. She is full of beauty. And I do forget to tell her this often. This girl, I can't imagine my life with out her.
I am ever so thankful for this sweet girl. It was this gift of her that God used to point me to the greatest Gift of all....
591. this girl who I know like no other
592. long, wonderful, hard talks
593. remembering that comparisons only end in discontentment
594. a minty green island
595. mercy: to be given to all not just those who deserve it
596. a lovely visit with Justin's mom
597. hiking Sugar Loaf Mountain and sharing that with Barb
598. handing them, all 4 of them, over...again
599. giving chickens in Honor of my mother: what a funny, wonderful gift (my mom and the chickens)
600. praying for dear friends
601. that wonderful thing in the kitchen called a crock pot
602. coffee in the early mornings
603. Joy: studying Philippians