And as I sat down to plunk away, still I was thinking about this video and how much like this wispy life feels like it is flying by....flying by just like what you see here (cept in the UP, well it would be confusing b/c half the video would be covered in wintry snow) And it is isn't it? That our lives are but a vaper and I am constantly trying to grab hold of something that I can't take hold of. Time keeps going and I keep grasping.
I always thought this was so cleshe' and only something "old" people say, but it is entirely true and I just want to enjoy the whole messy thing. Oh, how I fail at this. In fact F parenting, really it sneaks up on me more than I would like to admit. But our God? He is so good. And so patient. And so long suffering. Kind, gracious, abounding in mercy He is. And I thank Him today for these gifts:
875. the laundry fairy brought her handy man with her on this visit. What a blessing they both are!
876. the husband who loves my mom for all that she is...finally...
877. for today
878. a praying friend, bringing me meals...still. So thankfull!
879. our washer and dryer
880. the new safe attic/playroom for all the kiddos...
881. a God who cares even that a girl has a Shadow Buddie to take with her this week for heart
Still memorising part of Eph. 6. Are you with me???!!! Two weeks to memorize Eph. 6:11. I keep telling myself if the 5 year olds can do it...so can I...