This is what she wrote when asked to tell why she wanted to be baptised:
"One night I was thinking about how much I have sinned against God and I
felt wrong and sorry. So the next morning I prayed and asked
God to help me make the right decision.
So I went to mom to ask her to help me receive Christ, and she did.
I thought I should be baptised because I thought it would be obedient to Jesus."
This was her special verse:
"Or Don't you know that all of us who were baptised into Christ Jesus were baptised into his death?
We were therefore buried with him though baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the father, we too may live a new life."
When asked yesterday why she wanted to be baptised, she stood wide eyed in front of those friends we call family, digging her toe in the sand and simply stated meagerly:
"I want to obey Jesus."
|Make a slideshow|
650. a beautiful baptism day, and to my Lord who has opened the eyes of this not so little girl. thank You! My cup runith over.
651. playing in the sand
652. boys ever so excited to be spending the afternoon at the beach
653. the lingering summer
654. oh, but those leaves are already changing color...yes, autumn is on the horizon
655. our front yard
656. indoor plumbing
657. being complete and perfect in Christ
658. sharing 1/2 the coffee pot
659. bad dreams reminding me to pray
660. my heart, hidden in His
661. Grandmommy: her green eyes
662. that windy, curvy road all. the. way. home.