Skip to main content

Rejoicing

"Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again; Rejoice!" Phil. 4.4

123. rain, sprinkling rain; pounding rain; always refreshing rain
124. trying a new recipe
125. freedom to homeschool
126. meeting another kind soul
127. an oppurtunity to show grace
128. that carpet of green growing all around our yard
129. new challenges
130. health insurance especially at 2 AM
131. antibiotics
132. You, Lord are always faithful...giving me the rest I need
133. praying for a dear, far...far away friend
134. a know-so kind of hope...the one I cling to
135. looking back, only to be thankful ever more for this "heart of flesh" given to me
136. choosing what is true, right and good
137. the grace not to give into feelings...choosing what is hard
138. learning perserverence, patience, and when to hold my tongue
139. listening to hymns played on the piano
140. sprinklers
141. a nice, long run
142. wisdom from the wise
143. learning from the Old Testiment...SO much I don't know
144. FREEDOM found ONLY in Christ
145. praying together; heads bowed, voices low...my Love, and I to the Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just Me

I steal a few moments away by myself.  Alone.  Just me. So I drive down to the weekly farmer's market to buy some peaches and romaine lettuce. Yes, my mother would be proud.       The seagulls are screeching. The lake is glistening against the sun's radiance. I smile and stumble along, almost feeling out of place with out the 7 tag-a-longs. (I said almost )     Just me, thinking about how special this place is. And how Good the Lord is. How faithful He is to provide. And how really, I love it here.        

Never Too Late for Friday Favs!

Yes, I know it's Sat. It's actually lateish Sat. evening. FridayFavs are actually supposed to be posted on Friday. Which is not today. Obviously. Oh, time management we have already decided you are one of my greatest foes. However, since the past couple of weeks have been, well pretty wonderful I thought I would share in more of the fun and favorite things we did together. These here are some of our Favs from when the laundry fairy (AKA Nana) was still in town.  Making sweet treats     And a Pinata And just for the record Pinatas are hard to make. It is a project that takes about a week. Not 2 or 3 days Unless you live in the South and can put it outside to dry in Oct.     Best. Dad. Ever.     Ironman. Meg (from Little Women). And a pirate, of course. I love them all. Well, the children dressed up as them anyway.     Yup. This here is the...

Winter Is

  Winter Is...       Naps on the couch     Good Reads. With leaves for bookmarkers.     Lots of light saboring.       Snow Forts.       Dogs pulling a sled 200 miles.     And the musher behind them.     Coats zipped up to our eyeballs     Frozen Face. Seriously, his face was frozen.      Skiing   Falling down while skiing     Success! while skiing.       Lot's of yelling, "Do the pizza!!!" at skiing children.     Together.